Monday, February 16, 2009

The Diet Begins

Well I have hit my heaviest adult weight and need to do something about it otherwise I mightn't be around to enjoy my future. This morning I weighed in at 131.7kg which is about 40kg's too heavy for my height of 187cms or about 6 foot 3.

I have been putting on the beef for about 3 years and not worry what I eat or drink..... I love a beer or 20 :)

This blog will be a personal record for me as I get down to under 100kg before Christmas this year - I have heaps of time and going on Atkins to get things headed in the right direction in a hurry. From past experience I can loose 3 to 4 kgs for the first two weeks then it slows to 1.5 to 2kgs......... I just need to drop some bulk quick, I will then introduce exercise and a more convenental low calorie approach.

No comments: