Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday Arvo Update

Just got home from work after a better day than yesterday but tomorrow will be interesting.......

Spending a bit of time on the net before dinner, my wife is not home yet and is bring some nice low carb chicken home so that will really hit the spot. I love my chicken :)

My daughter and I will be heading out for our walk and I will look at increasing the duration 5 minutes and plan to keep this going, as my fitness rises. Sammy (my daughter) is not happy today she must have had a bad day at school........ I'm sure I will find out more on our walk after Dinner.

I watched Underbelly Two last night and loved it! I got into the first Underbelly series for the most part but so far series two is even better.

http://channelnine.ninemsn.com.au/underbellyataleoftwocities/

Check out the link and also the sneak preview of episode 4.

Anyway that's it for now, will do another entry with tomorrow mornings weight loss (hopefully)

Reg

No comments: